Google has created and released a new "Google My Business" API that allows for business owners to create and edit locations. The features include:
- Creating business locations with important contact and hours information.
- Manage special hours
- Permanently close businesses
- Manage photos of businesses
- List and edit managers on locations and accounts
- Read full listings of business locations and information
- Search and filter said listing
- Set service area of locations
This API is mostly aimed at large businesses that need to manage multiple locations, but can be accessed by any business.